Do not use excessive force when switching the shower faucet and adjusting the spray mode, just turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not require much effort. Pay special attention not to use the faucet handle and shower bracket as a handrail to support or use. Evaluation: How to maintain the shower
1. The operating environment temperature should not exceed 70 degrees Celsius. High temperature and ultraviolet light will greatly accelerate the aging of the shower and shorten the service life of the shower. Therefore, the installation of the shower should be as far away as possible from the heater and other electrical heat sources. The shower head cannot be installed directly under the Yuba, and the distance should be above 60cm.
2. In areas with hard water, please try your best to choose a shower with a glue particle outlet or a direct cleaning device. Even if the shower outlet is blocked by scale, it is easier to clean. Remember not to forcibly disassemble the shower head. Due to the complicated internal structure of the shower head, non-professional forcible removal will cause the shower head to fail to restore to its original state.
3. Don’t use excessive force when turning on or off the shower faucet and adjusting the sprinkler water outlet mode, just turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not require much effort. Pay special attention not to use the faucet handle and shower bracket as a handrail to support or use.
4. The metal hose of the shower head should be kept in a natural stretched state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint of the hose and the faucet, so as not to break or damage the hose.
5. Every six months or less, remove the shower head and place it in a small pot. Use edible white vinegar to water the surface and inside of the shower head and soak for 4-6 hours, then gently wipe the surface of the shower head with a cotton rag. Mouth: After reinstalling the connector, let the water flow for a while, and wait for the white vinegar and scale to flow out with the water to eliminate or reduce the influence of scale on the shower and have a certain sterilization effect.
6, often use a soft cloth with a little flour to wipe the electroplated surface of the shower, and then rinse with water to make the surface of the shower bright as new.
Post time: Oct-29-2020