1.The screw connections of the hot and cold water outlets on the wall should be the same height to avoid skew of the shower body and shower rod after installation.
2. The angle of the screw interface of the hot and cold water outlets in the wall should be consistent to avoid water leakage after installation and use.
3. The screw interface of the hot and cold water outlet in the wall should be flush with the tile after the tile is pasted, and it should not be too indented or protruding, so as not to be unable to install. If you want to
If you force the installation, it will be very unsightly.
4. The tiles must not be hollowed to avoid cracking the tiles when drilling holes in the future. No matter it is a tile anywhere in the house, it cannot be empty.
5. The location of the waterway and circuit should be marked on the wall to avoid breaking the water pipe when drilling.
6. If you want to install a bathtub, the hot and cold water outlet of the bathtub faucet should be about 700mm away from the ground. If it is a high shower, the hot and cold water outlet should be
1000mm from the ground is the best.
Post time: Dec-11-2020